When the tamariki are back-to-back, ask them to jump around to face each other and demonstrate how they look... at 6am.
Ensure they’ve understood the activity, making corrections as needed.
Then ask them to stand back-to-back again and this time to show each other how they'd look when:
- You get a great mark on a maths test.
- You find out I’m away for the day!
- Your pet wees on the carpet.
- You’re off to a party!
- You’ve stolen a biscuit before the guests have been served.
- You forgot your lunch…
- But a family-member drops your lunch off just in time!
- You have toothache.
- You’re told to get off the iPad.
- You’re about to present a speech to the school.
- You’re about to leave on holiday.
- You accidentally snap your Mum’s Eftpos card in half!
- The Silver Ferns walk into the room to coach your class at netball.
Make up your own and you can always rely on the creativity of your students – asking them to call some out too, or to put ideas in a box for the next time you play.